April 29th marks Kate Middleton and Prince William’s iron anniversary (10 years). Shall we remember 10 facts about the day?
- Kate Middleton turned down a professional make up artist and made her own.
- On the bride’s bouquet a nod to the groom with the flowers Dianthus barbatus, also known as sweet William
- Their first dance was with Your Song, sung by Ellie Goulding.
- Kate did not vow to “obey” William
- It was calculated that 2 billion people watched the wedding
- Kate’s wedding dress was inspired on de noiva de Kate foi inspirado no modelo de Grace Kelly’s
- Kate’s allegedly favorite photo was the one she is waving to the crowd before entering the abbey
- Kate’s sister and best friend, Pippa Middleton, was maid of honor
- The Queen sent a message of approval by wearing the true love brooch for the occasion
- William didn’t tell Kate in advance where they would spend their honeymoon. It was a surprise trip to Seychelles Islands
2 comentários Adicione o seu